The recently opened Stuart Yacht Basin in Stuart, Florida, promises excellent service and support to Grand Banks and Eastbay owners along the East Coast. This 12,000-square-foot, full-service boat yard has a dedicated team of technicians who have years of experience and specialize in Grand Banks and Eastbay yachts.
Stuart Yacht Basin is more than a traditional yacht service yard, however. Because it’s owned by Grand Banks Yachts, a publicly traded company, the yard’s staff must adhere to especially high compliance standards. Technicians have a direct link to the factory, which means owners have the backing of the entire Grand Banks company when addressing any yacht issues. Owners will be treated like family, not just another customer.
Stuart Yacht Basin will serve as Grand Banks’ U.S. headquarters, offering dockage, an inventory of Grand Banks parts and accessories, a 50-ton travel lift, and the following services:
- Haul outs and bottom painting
- Top coat painting, varnishing, gel-coat & fiberglass repair
- Engine & generator services/repair
- Running gear services/repair
- Marine systems & electronics
- Stabilizer and thruster services/repair
- Mechanical and electrical services/repair
- Mobile dockside service
To inquire about having your yacht serviced, please call (772) 286-9800.