Stuart Yacht Basin
Exceptional Service For Your Grand Banks or Eastbay Yacht
Stuart Yacht Basin promises excellent service and support for Grand Banks and Eastbay owners along the East Coast, as well as continued service for owners of other yacht and boat brands. This 12,000-square-foot full-service boat yard in Stuart, Florida, has a highly experienced team that includes many of the yard’s original, trusted crew, and technicians with an intimate understanding of Grand Banks and Eastbay yachts.
Stuart Yacht Basin’s staff must adhere to the especially high compliance standards set forth by Grand Banks Yachts. Technicians have a direct link to the factory, which means you’ll have the backing of the entire Grand Banks company when addressing any issues with your yacht. You’ll be treated like family, not just another customer.
Stuart Yacht Basin offers dockage, an inventory of Grand Banks parts and accessories, a 50-ton travel lift, and the following services:
- Haul outs and bottom painting
- Top coat painting, varnishing, gel-coat & fiberglass repair
- Engine & generator services/repair
- Running gear services/repair
- Marine systems & electronics
- Stabilizer and thruster services/repair
- Mechanical and electrical services/repair
- Mobile dockside service
To inquire about having your yacht serviced, please call (772) 286-9800.